‘SUPER 200’ program of Sambhavam IAS
SUPER 200 is the flagship initiative of Sambhavam IAS, aimed to crack UPSC IAS 2024/25 Exam. The program is being offered both in Offline and Online modes.
The selection of SUPER 200 will be based on screening test (online) of the UPSC-CSE level, comprising two objective tests and one written exam.
Target Module to Crack CSE 2024/25: Selected aspirants will be provided a comprehensive package of –
- Daily Mains Answer Writing under guidance of experts.
- Sectional and Full Tests for CSE Mains (with model answers and test discussions).
- Sectional and Full Tests for CSE Prelims (with model answers and test discussions).
- Value Addition Classes for General Studies and Essay.
- Rapid Revision Classes before exam.
- One to one mentorship support. (General Studies & Optional)
- Personalized transformation of each student based on SWOT Analysis.
- Getting the students ready for their Peak Performance.
- And much more…..
Expenses: The expenses related to staying in Delhi, meals etc. will have to be borne by the aspirants.
|Registration begins||15th October||-|
|Registration ends||27th October||11:59 PM|
|Paper 1 (Objective Test)||28th October||-|
|Paper 2 (Subjective Test)||29th October||-|
|Declaration of results||3rd November||-|
|Admission Begins||3rd November||-|
|Admission Closes||10th November||-|
|Program begins||15th November||(Offline + Online)|